Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL KM 56 RC-E
2019 STIHL KM 56 RC-E - 1
This low-emission KombiMotor features Easy2Start™ technology.
Versatile doesn't even begin to describe the capability packed into the KM 56 RC-E KombiMotor. This multi-tasking tool features a low-emission STIHL engine that delivers both power and fuel efficiency. The KM 56 RC-E and its optional STIHL KombiSystem attachments are great for a wide range of jobs around the yard, from trimming and cutting, to edging and clearing. And thanks to its Easy2Start™ system, the only thing standing between you and your day is an easy pull of the starter cord.
The STIHL KombiSystem is a family of multi-task tools, comprised of a STIHL KombiMotor and a comprehensive line of attachments. This line includes trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, pruners, cultivators and more. Each attachment slides into the KombiMotor effortlessly and is secured via a quick-release coupling system. The KombiSystem offers great power and flexibility for space-conscious homeowners.
NOTE: STIHL KombiMotors and STIHL KombiSystem attachments are sold separately.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine's compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Split Shaft: A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu in)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.07 bhp)
- Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Displacement
- 1.66 cu in (27.2 cc)
- Engine Type
- 1.07 bhp (0.8 kW)
- 9.5 lb. (4.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 oz. (340 cc)