Inventory Unit Detail
2019 STIHL HSA 56
The STIHL HS 56 hedge trimmer is the ideal balance of power and portability for professional users. Its 24” cutting blade is supported by a remarkably lightweight design, adding comfort and control to those extended cutting and pruning jobs. This hedge trimmer features an optimized gearbox, providing long machine life even in heavy use. The HS 56 is not only easy to service thanks to its data port, but also due to a modified grease opening on the gearbox. It comes with a blade tip guard that protects the blades, helping to keep them sharper for longer while making it easier to trim low-growing ground cover plants.
Features may include:
Built in the USA
Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
This battery-powered hedge trimmer combines great power and long run times.
The HSA 56 hedge trimmer delivers exceptional performance and value. It is portable and lightweight at only 8.1 lbs. (including AK 10 battery), while also packing a performance punch. It features a high cutting speed of 2,800 strokes per minute, slicing through overgrown hedges with minimal vibration. Trim the length of three football fields on a single charge - that's up to 1,000 feet. And when you're done, just hang it on the wall from its onboard hanging slot. It's a great STIHL AK Series hedge trimmer for suburban yard care.
Usage claim tested and verified by an independent third-party test laboratory. Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability: Great for maneuverability and extended use.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Vertical Hanging Slot: The built-in hanging slot allows for easy storage when not in use.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Ergonomic Loop Handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- Tip Protector: The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer's cutters from damage.
- Blade Scabbard: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport.
- Functional Design: The housing has smooth surfaces and round contours that help to keep it from getting caught on branches during use. The design also makes cleaning easy.
- Blade Length: 45.7 cm (18 in.)
- Strokes Per Minute: 2,800
- Power Source: Battery
- Tooth Spacing: 30 mm (1.1 in.)
- Battery Series: AK Series
- Run Time (w/ AK 10): Up to 40 minutes (Recommended combination)
- Run Time (w/ AK 20): Up to 80 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AK 30): Up to 120 minutes
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): AK 10 3.7 kg (8.2 lb.)
- Cutting Length
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- 8.2 lb. (3.7 kg)