Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Mahindra Max 26XL 4WD Shuttle w/ Loader & Backhoe
Call for Price
The all New Mid-Compact from Mahindra USA. The Max 26 can do everything a compact tractor can do and more and is the only tractor of its size, power, dimensions and capability in the market.
Max Versatility – Choose up to 15 implements to handle any task
Max Maneuverability – Best in class turning radius to get work done in tight spaces
Max Comfort – Easy turn seat for Tractor – Loader – Backhoe operation, easy on and off with an open platform.
Max Stability – Bigger tires, better traction, stability and safety for all jobs
Max Lift Capacity – Lift more, carry more, pull more and get more done
Max Engine Performance – 28% lower RPM results in smooth, quiet operation and less fuel consumption
5 year powertrain warranty
Type: Four stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel
Engine HP (kW) @ rpm (EPA Certification): 25.6 (19.1) @ 2600
Compression Ratio: 22.0:1
Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 80.4 (1318)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gallons
Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 35 amp hours
Alternator: 12 volt, 50 amp hours
Type: Single plate, dry
Type: Constant mesh on gear shift and synchro mesh on F/R Shuttle
Number of Gears / Speeds: 8F / 8R
Max Speed Forward / Reverse mph (kmph): 11.2 (18.0) / 9.4 (15.1)
Type: Hydrostatic Power
Pump Output (gallons per minute): 2.7
Type: Wet disc
Type: Open center full live hydraulic with position control
Pump Output (gallons per minute): 5.8
3-Point Linkage: Category 1, with check chains
Lift Capacity (lbs.): 2205
Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
2016 Mahindra Max 26XL 4WD Shuttle Base
Model Name: Max 26XL 4WD Shuttle
Trim Name: Base
Generic Type (Primary): Utility
Engine Type: Four-stroke, indirect-injection water-cooled diesel
Engine Power: 24.4 HP (18.2 kW) @ 2500 rpm (T4)
Rated Engine Speed: Mid: 2000 @ 2526 rpm
Cylinder Liners: 3
Compression Ratio: 22:1
Displacement: 80.4 in³ (1318 cc)
Fuel Capacity: 6.1 gallons
Hitch Lift Capacity: 1400 lbs
Battery Capacity, Maximum: 12 volt, 45 amp hours
Transmission: HST - 2 ranges
Brake System Type: Wet disc
Clutch: Single plate, dry
Steering: Hydrostatic Power
Hydraulic Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control
Hydraulic Flow: 4.6 gallons per minute
Steering Pump Flow: 2.7 gallons per minute
Hitch/Type: Category 1, with check chains
PTO Power, Rated Engine Speed: 19.5 HP (14.4 kW)
Rear PTO Speed: 540 @ 2376 rpm
PTO Type: Live
Overall Length: 104.1 in (2645 mm)
Overall Width: 50.7 in (1290 mm)
Overall Height: 81.5 in (2070 mm)
Turning Radius: 7.2 ft (2.2 m)
Weight, In Running Order: 1693 lbs
Wheels & Tires
Tires, Front Specification: Ag: 6x12 / Industrial: 20x8-10 / Turf: 20x8-10
Tires, Rear Specification: Ag: 9.5x16 / Industrial: 27x12.5-15 / Turf: 29x12.5-15
Alternator: 12 volt, 50 amp hours
These eco-friendly, Tier IV sub- and mid-compact tractor models offer added power, performance, and a good bit of backbone. Featuring a full-length tractor frame for ultimate strength and versatility, this tractor easily allows users to install a backhoe at anytime—plus an extensive range of attachments and implements to suit your specific workload, such as our drive-over mowing deck, snow blowers, blades, brooms, and the highest capacity loaders on the market.
- Max Versatility - choose up to 15 implements to handle any task
- Max Maneuverability - Best in class turning radius to get work done in tigh spaces
- Max Comfort - Easy turn seat for Tractor - Loader - Backhoe operation, easy on and off with open platform
- Max Stability - Tractor tires, better traction, stability and safety for all jobs
- Max Lift Capacity - Lift more, carry more, pull more and get more done
- Max Engine Performance - 28% lower RPM results in smooth, quiet operation and less fuel consumption
- 7 year limited power train warranty
- #1 Selling tractor in the world
- Type: Four stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm (EPA Certification): 25.6 (19.1) @ 2600
- Compression Ratio: 22:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 80.4 (1318)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 45 amp hours
- Alternator: 12 volt, 50 amp hours
- Type: Single plate, dry
- Type: Synchro mesh F/R shuttle and constant mesh on gear shift
- Number of Gears / Speeds: 8F / 8R
- Type: Hydrostatic Power
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 2.7
- Type: Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 5.8
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1, with check chains
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 2205
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
- Type: Trans
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM (engine rpm)*: 2000 @ 2526
- PTO HP (kW): 21.5 (16)
- Total (lbs.): 1819
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 109.3 (2775)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 54.3 (1380)
- Overall Height Inches (mm) (with Industrial Tires): 84.3 (2140)
- Turning Radius Min. Feet (meters): 6.6 (2.0)
- Ag (Front / Rear): 7x12 / 9.5x16
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 23x8.5-12 - 12x16.5
- Turf (Front / Rear): 23x8.5-12 / 33x12.5-16.5
- Loader Model: MAX 26L
- Maximum Lift Height: 82.7 in.
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 67.3 in.
- Reach at Maximum Height: 29 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 32 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 24 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 2.6 in.
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 1402
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 2690
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 4.6 gpm
- Attachment Width: 48 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 2600
- Raise Boom (seconds): 3.3
- Lower Boom (seconds): 2.4
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 2.2
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 2.6
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 627
- Backhoe Model: MAX 26B
- Transport Height (maximum): 71 in.
- Transport Overhang: 39 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 80 in.
- Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom: 78.5 in.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 104.8 in.
- Loading Height (bucket at 60°): 65 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket at 60°): 40 in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 102 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180 deg.
- Swing Arc: 150 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 74 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 6 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2000
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 2270
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 1248
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 710
- Engine Type
- Tier IV Four stroke
- 25.6 hp (19.1 kW)
- PTO HP
- 21.5 hp (16 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2600 rpm
- 84.3 in. (2140 mm)
- 54.3 in. (1380 mm)
- 1819 lb.
- Tire Size
- Ag (Front / Rear): 7x12 / 9.5x16; Industrial (Front / Rear): 23x8.5-12 - 12x16.5; Turf (Front / Rear): 23x8.5-12 / 33x12.5-16.5
- Fuel System
- Indirect injection water-cooled diesel
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- Synchro mesh F/R shuttle and constant mesh on gear shift
- Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control; Pump Output: 5.8 gpm
- Drive Type