Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Mahindra Max 24 4WD HST w/ Loader, Backhoe, & Mower
Call for Price
Revolutionary, value-packed sub-compact tractor with a full-length frame that will allow users to install a backhoe at any time. Maximum versatility with a drive over mower, mower deck, snow blower, blade, broom and more!
Industry Leading Warranty
Mahindra tractors are in it for the long haul, which is why they’re backed by our industry leading 7-year limited powertrain warranty.
Features may include:
Reinforced steel fenders & hood
Easy access fuel tank
Deluze suspension seat
Easy access to batery and air filter
Easy access to operators platform from both sides even when loader is mounted
Max Versatility - choose up to 15 implements to handle any task
Max Maneuverability - Best in class turning radius to get work done in tigh spaces
Max Comfort - Easy turn seat for Tractor - Loader - Backhoe operation, easy on and off with open platform
Max Stability - Tractor tires, better traction, stability and safety for all jobs
Max Lift Capacity - Lift more, carry more, pull more and get more done
Max Engine Performance - 28% lower RPM results in smooth, quiet operation and less fuel consumption
#1 Selling tractor in the world
7 year limited power train warranty
These eco-friendly, Tier IV sub- and mid-compact tractor models offer added power, performance, and a good bit of backbone. Featuring a full-length tractor frame for ultimate strength and versatility, this tractor easily allows users to install a backhoe at anytime—plus an extensive range of attachments and implements to suit your specific workload, such as our drive-over mowing deck, snow blowers, blades, brooms, and the highest capacity loaders on the market.
- Max Versatility - choose up to 15 implements to handle any task
- Max Maneuverability - Best in class turning radius to get work done in tigh spaces
- Max Comfort - Easy turn seat for Tractor - Loader - Backhoe operation, easy on and off with open platform
- Max Stability - Tractor tires, better traction, stability and safety for all jobs
- Max Lift Capacity - Lift more, carry more, pull more and get more done
- Max Engine Performance - 28% lower RPM results in smooth, quiet operation and less fuel consumption
- 7 year limited power train warranty
- #1 Selling tractor in the world
- Type: Four stroke, indirect injection water-cooled diesel
- Cylinders: 3
- Engine HP (kW) @ rpm (EPA Certification): 24.4 (18.2) @ 2500 (T4)
- Compression Ratio: 22:1
- Displacement cubic inch3 (cc): 80.4 (1318)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.1 gallons
- Battery Capacity: 12 volt, 45 amp hours
- Alternator: 12 volt, 50 amp hours
- Type: Single plate, dry
- Type: HST - 2 ranges
- Number of Gears / Speeds: Infinite
- Type: Hydrostatic Power
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 2.7
- Type: Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control
- Pump Output (gallons per minute): 4.6
- 3-Point Linkage: Category 1, with check chains
- Lift Capacity (lbs.): 1400
- Rear Auxiliary Remote Valves: 1 spool optional
- Type: Live
- PTO RPM (engine rpm): 540 @ 2376
- Mid PTO RPM (engine rpm)*: 2000 @ 2556
- PTO HP (kW): 19.5 (14.4)
- Total (lbs.): 1693
- Overall Length Inches (mm): 104.1 (2645)
- Overall Width Inches (mm): 50.7 (1290)
- Overall Height Inches (mm) (with Industrial Tires): 81.5 (2070)
- Turning Radius Min. Feet (meters): 7.2 (2.2)
- Ag (Front / Rear): 6x12 / 9.5x16
- Industrial (Front / Rear): 20x8-10 / 27x12.5-15
- Turf (Front / Rear): 20x8-10 / 29x12.5-15
- Loader Model: MAX 24L
- Maximum Lift Height: 75 in.
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 60 in.
- Reach at Maximum Height: 23 in.
- Maximum Dump Angle: 38 deg.
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 20 deg.
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 4 in.
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 900
- Breakout Force @ Pivot Pins: 2000
- Rated Flow (Tractor System): 4.6 gpm
- Attachment Width: 50 in.
- Attachment Rated Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
- Cycle Times @ rpm: 2500
- Raise Boom (seconds): 3.7
- Lower Boom (seconds): 2.6
- Dump Attachment (seconds): 3.4
- Retract Attachment (seconds): 2.9
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 545
- Backhoe Model: Max 26B
- Transport Height (maximum): 71 in.
- Transport Overhang: 39 in.
- Maximum Digging Depth: 80 in.
- Digging Depth (2 Ft.) Flat Bottom: 78.5 in.
- Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised: 104.8 in.
- Loading Height (bucket at 60°): 65 in.
- Loading Reach (bucket at 60°): 40 in.
- Reach From Swing Post: 102 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 180 deg.
- Swing Arc: 150 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread Operating Position: 74 in.
- Stabilizer Down Below Grade: 6 in.
- System Relief Valve Setting (psi): 2000
- Digging Force - Bucket (lbs.): 2270
- Digging Force - Dipper (lbs.): 1248
- Transport Weight (lbs.): 710
- Engine Type
- Tier IV Four stroke
- 24.4 hp (18.2 kW)
- PTO HP
- 19.5 hp (14.4 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- 81.5 in. (2070 mm)
- 50.7 in. (1290 mm)
- 1693 lb.
- Tire Size
- Ag (Front / Rear): 6x12 / 9.5x16; Industrial (Front / Rear): 20x8-10 / 27x12.5-15; Turf (Front / Rear): 20x8-10 / 29x12.5-15
- Fuel System
- Indirect injection water-cooled diesel
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.1 gal.
- HST - 2 ranges
- Wet disc
- Type: Open center, full live hydraulic with position control; Pump Output: 4.6 gpm
- Drive Type